Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: I'll be away for awhile...Please continue to Pray

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'll be away for awhile...Please continue to Pray

    Don't believe in miracles...expect them. I will continue to pray for you and your family. May God's peace and understanding go with you and yours and may His hand be ever upon you.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'll be away for awhile...Please continue to Pray

    Today I gave myself to the Lord...In my Heart I know everything will be ok but in all honesty i'm so scared also.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'll be away for awhile...Please continue to Pray

    I know you are scared. You wouldn't be human if you were not, but as of today you now have a blessed assurance that there's a mansion waiting for you whenever your name is called-be it this moment or many years from now. You will spend forever sitting at the father's table, and walking in paradise with the one who gave his blood so that we all have the chance to do just that. I am in the process personally of getting things right too. I have done so many things I regret, but I know though my sins may be scarlet, through him they can be as snow. I rejoice for you my good friend. You now know that whatever the future holds, when your race is run, you will have won the ultimate victory.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •